|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
Without Conflict, There Are No Heroes...
The Accordlands are a dangerous place to journey alone. From forests teeming with undead abominations, to wastelands crawling with monstrous beings born of nightmare, an adventurer must be ready for deadly encounters at any turn. Chaotic Abyssals crawl from the depths of the earth, ancient dragons dwell in remote locations, and all manner of strange and fantastic creatures stalk the land.
The monsters in this book provide a Dungeon Master with everything he needs to make his players' campaign anything but easy. Many of the most common and bizarre monsters of the Accordlands are detailed within, from the common Brine Fiend to the mighty Qor-Teth. Will your players remain on the surface, delve deep into the Abyss, or fight against the divine guardians of the heavens? The information for all is contained in these pages.
* Hundreds of monsters native to the Accordlands.
* Lairs for many of the monsters, complete with full colour maps and mini-adventures.
* Rules for creating player characters out of nearly any monster in the Accordlands.
* Rules for designing your own monsters for use in your campaign.
* Templates for turning any character into a special type of monster, such as ghouls, wraiths, and shadow creatures.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Warlords of the Accordlands
Spirit Games (Est. 1984) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 29 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map