Login or Join to create/use a wish list
Out of Print
Suspense Horror and Hope in 2080 on the Streets of Manhattan
Manhattan, 2080. Ruined by decades of war and global crisis, the city is now home to those that can't or won't fit in elsewhere. The city is little more than an anarchy, plagued by every imaginable evil and horror, from self-reproducing serial killers to pusher gangs who hold down people and force them to use drugs.
Yet in the darkness of the city, a flame of hope smoulders and grows. Homeless families are turning the wisdom from generations on the streets into power. Good people are starting gangs for self defence, young people are using the same illegal technology that turns some people into monsters to turn themselves into powerful heroes.
People in the city have finally realized that nobody else is going to save them, and they are learning to save themselves.
* A compete game - no other products needed to play.
* Powerful & flexible character creation system with 46 character classes encompassing every segment of city society.
* Realistically lethal combat system encourages players to think, rather than fight.
* 'In brief' boxes let readers skim through for general info and dive in for more details.
* An incredibly detailed look at one real city, describing every aspect of the city and the people who live there.
* GM rewards: gain access to free supplemental materials and get free stuff at www.fatesworsethandeath.com
* Detailed random encounter tables let GMs easily turn a walk down the street into an adventure.
* Two complete introductory adventures.
* Not your parents' cyberpunk: we kept the gritty realism & human-centered drama, but updated the tech, themes & social trends.
There is no review for this game at the moment why not be the first to review
it (you never know you might win a prize)?
Geek Link for more Reviews