Login or Join to create/use a wish list
Saganami Island Tactical Simulator (SITS) brings the thrilling starship combat action of David Weber's Honorverse novels to your tabletop!
Saganami Island Tactical Simulator is a 3-D space combat engine with no scary math, everything is hidden in carefully designed play aids.
* Fast - all decision making is simultaneous. No "I go, You go" mechanics to slow things down. Turns take 10-15 minutes, full games last about 10 turns.
* Easy to visualize! The Origins Award winning tilt blocks and box minis give you a complete picture of the battle with no mental strain - altitude and orientation is on the map, where it's supposed to be in a miniatures game.
* 3-D vector movement gives an incredibly rich tactical environment. With the ability to roll wedge, or choose the angle you thrust at to set the interception vector, no battle plays the same way twice!
* Rapid moving damage allocation system reflects the realities of the setting! Thrill as salvoes of missiles tear into an opponent! See the carnage of close range laser and graser fire!
* A detailed missile combat system that accounts for ECM, decoys, missile quality, range modifiers, countermissiles, point defense lasers, wedge interactions and sidewalls - that can handle hundreds or thousands of missiles in just four die rolls per slavo!
* The Honor Factor? Simple rules allow you to see how Honor impacts the battle she's in, without turning the rest of the game into a morass of special cases! See if you can do as well as she did - or even better!
* Extensively researched, Saganami Island Tactical Simulator has illustrated class histories for every ship in the game, and an extensive history of the opening phases of the Manticoran/Havenite war.
Also included are sidebars (with illustrations) on Manticoran and People's Republic naval uniforms and skin suits, suitable for integration into an RPG, or as a template for making costumes for conventions.
New to the Honorverse? This box also includes the Baen Books Honorverse CD ROM with the entire series! Including a sneak preview of At All Costs!
There is no review for this game at the moment why not be the first to review
it (you never know you might win a prize)?
Geek Link for more Reviews