Login or Join to create/use a wish list
Your gawd and your superiors constantly look over your shoulder.
You're surrounded by heretics and sinners.
You can't fight as well as a fighter.
You can't cast spells as well as a magic-user.
Everyone's your buddy only after a battle when they need healing.
In short, you're a medic who's a second rate combatant, a second-rate spellslinger, and who has to follow a rigid set of rules.
But in the end, it'll all be worth it when you get your eternal reward.
You just need a little help getting there. Finally, help arriveth:
The Zealot's Guide to Wurld Conversion: Securing the Throne in the Afterlife
Whether you profess to be the greatest preacher in the Wurld, or need to gird yourself for battle with such a dangerous conduit of divine wrath and retribution, this book is for you! What you hold in your hands is the codex that will guide your quest for saving the souls of millions like a brilliant beacon amidst a coastal storm. This tome will assist your rise above the petty rabble of thieves, thugs and bookworms otherwise known as everyone you've ever met. This thoroughly researched and finely detailed reference work includes everything you ever wanted to know about the masters of divine providence. Here's just a sampling of the inventory of secrets revealed herein:
* Detailed information on over forty five new zealot speciality classes for a variety of religions.
* Complete information on the new chosen One cleric class.
* 20 new cleric quirks and flaws including sleep casting, atheist and afraid of the dark.
* 7 new cleric skills including distraction, feint and improved overbearing.
* 29 new talents and proficiences including blood turning, divine smite and follow through healing.
* Gobs of new spells.
* New cleric priors and particulars detailing your experiences in the seminary.
* New cleric packages and personalities, each with their own special benefits.
* New rules for turning undead, constructing a religious stronghold and calling for a holy war.
* Quality advice and analysis of how to integrate your religion into the adventurer's everyday life.
* A new cleric and druid spell planner including all of the new and old spells.
* An expanded equipment list detailing useful religious items and new weapons.
* Spell component substitution rules and a complete listing of spell components from Hacklopedia of Beasts monsters.
There is no review for this game at the moment why not be the first to review
it (you never know you might win a prize)?
Geek Link for more Reviews