List RPG by
Daring Tales of Space Lanes: Compendium One
Login or Join to create/use a wish list
Strap in and prepare for lift off, with the first adventure compendium of Daring Tales of the Space Lanes!
Triple Ace Games presents five epic space adventures where fighting evil crimelords, dodging bounty hunters, and evading asteroids while blasting at enemy fighters is all part of a day's work.
- Waylaid on Wayland: When a senior political figure offered the heroes a tidy sum to deliver a small package it seemed like easy money, but that was before people started trying to kill them. What begins as a simple cargo run quickly has the heroes involved in a running battle. Trash incinerators, acid rain, high speed chases through chimney stacks, and a showdown where the scenery is just as dangerous as the opposition await!
- Gunboat Diplomacy: Sure, helping a guy being blasted at by an armoured goon was the right thing to do, but it's embroiled the characters in the start of a potentially nasty situation. When an entire space navy is trying to kill you, you know it's not a good day to take to the stars!
- Bad Debts: Life in the spacelanes is hard, and spacers have to go where the money is. In this case, that means tracking down the kidnapped daughter of a senior member of the powerful Galactic Trade Assembly. From the explosive energy crystal world of Kerexi IV to the gas processing spacestation known as Dante, the heroes are plagued buy vicious bounty hunters led by the ruthless and cunning Pandit Morg, an alien psion armed with a very deadly weapon!
- Robot Rumble: When your trip to Lux III hits "difficulties" your patron suggests a way you can repay him, all you have to do is infiltrate a criminal gang, discover who their boss is, and put him out of business. But there's a drawback the gang operates in Tin Town, a robots-only slum. But fear not, for your patron has a solution, you're going to enter Tin Town disguised as robots!
- The Last Journey of the Exodus: A man condemned to a terrible fate for his crimes possesses a long forgotten secret: to repay the heroes for an act of kindness, he reveals to them the location of the Exodus, one of the legendary "Lost Ships" with which the Human race began the colonization of the universe thousands of years ago. But strange things, a ruthless madman, and a race against time await the heroes within the hull of the ancient ship.
Daring Tales of the Space Lanes are a pulp space adventure line by Triple Ace Games for the award-winning Savage Worlds.
There is no review for this game at the moment why not be the first to review
it (you never know you might win a prize)?
Geek Link for more Reviews
5% over £50
10% over £100
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG),
wargames rules, miniatures
scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage
and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies |