|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
The Queen of Cities
Of all the fabulous empires, kingdoms, nations, city-states, hoary tracts and territories that sprawl across the face of Onara, the vast expanse of the lofty Coryani Empire is the greatest. Within this simple tome can be found the birthplace of greatness and glory the ancient City of Coryan.
An Emperor's Bloody Oath
In the depths of the Shadowed Age, Yeolin, ancient King of the Coryan made a terrible oath sealed in the blood of the val'Assante line. For millennia the val'Assante have paid this debt to keep the ancient God of the Hills appeased with rites of blood and sacrifice by his Horned King. Without this payment, the land would know blight until the role of Horned King was again filled. The Horned King now lies dead and only the blood of the first among the val'Assante can set things aright.
Within these pages, one will find:
* A complete, original city rife with opportunities for adventure and suitable for hosting an entire campaign!
* New Feats, Magical Items, Monsters, Races and Skills!
* A complete adventure suitable for use in home campaigns or as an added bonus, by Living Arcanis characters at home!
* A rich, original campaign setting acts as a starting point for your own Arcanis campaign or dropped into an existing one.
* New Non-Player Charactrs that can be used in any game setting.
Requires the use of the Dungeons and Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Edition.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 35 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map