|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
A deadly hunger lies in wait...
Deep in the heart of a burial mound lies the form of an ancient Alchemist; the corrupt widow of a long-dead daimyo lord who has remained immersed in a crystal bath filled with the essence of divine winds - a liquid distillation of divine ki energies - for a millenium in order to gain perfect immortality. But now a group of wandering heroes is called upon overcome her undead jikininki minions, a band of rampaging barbarian raiders, and relic seekers who would unwisely plunder the grave, before the depraved Alchemist is forever transformed into a living god!
Lean and Hungry is a d20 System Japanese-flavoured fantasy scenario for a party of 4th to 6th level. It includees:
* New wondrous items like the vigilant lantern that reveals the infernal nature harboured by those its light touches; the amulet of the sheltered mind that wards against the effects of enchantments; the amulet of the watchful eye, created to be the central piece in a magical scrying system; and the sands of timing that measure the precise temporal flow of arcane energies and processes
* New spells such as the ward of ravenous hunger, that curses graverobbers with an all-consuming hunger; and bless salt, which hinders the spawning of undead creatures
* New potions like essence of the divine winds that harvests ki energies to transform its user into an undying divinity; and the distillation of quickened stone that hardens the rock it's applies to and causes it to grow lighter
* The blasphemous rod of jikininki control that allows its user to bind these perverse monsters to her will
* Two new NPC classes: the criminal who makes up the bulk of both urban criminal outfits and rural outlaw bands; and the faithful who serve their gods in inglorious ways, much as adepts fulfill wizardly roles among primitive peoples
* New creatures such as the flesh-eating jikininki, the four monstrous guardians of the ancient burial mound, a lesser shield guardian construct charged with protecting its wizard master, and an army of miniature terracotta soldiers!
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Edition.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map