|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
Have your players wandered off the beaten path yet again? Didn't have time to map out that castle? Just open Seven Strongholds to find forts, castles, and other well-fortified locations, fully detailed and ready for insertion into your game world.
* The Barrows: A concrete bunker allows a determined troop of gnomes to hold a bay the misshapen monsters of the subterranean world, intent on breaking through to the surface.
* Castle Briar: A elven warlord protects his living castle from jealous rivals.
* Gloom Keep: Under a sunless sky, grim-faced humans protect their senile, maddened deity from the world.
* Old Mound Fort: An iron-age ditch-and-rampart fort, refurbished by halfling adventures, offers a way station for treasure-hungry dungeon explorers.
* Steelface Point: An imposing dwarven fortress protects the mouth of a mountain pass from the orcish horde and its war machines.
* The Perch: Keen-eyed bird-men zealously guard their domed lair, from which they oppress the area's population of "walkers" - their contemptuous term for flightless humanoids.
* Uthront Fort: Ambitious half-orcs occupy a newly-built motte-and-bailey castle as an early stage of their effort to mold the local humanoid raiders into a mighty and unified army.
Like all Penumbra products, Seven Strongholds give you material adaptable to any fantasy campaign, whether it be a published setting or a world of your own creation.
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Edition.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 35 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map