|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
Curiouser and Curiouser...
A wquest to destroy cursed artifacts leads a party of adventureres into a mirror world, where the laws of reason and magic hav ebeen radically twisted. Feral gnomes and savage halflings prowl the forests alongsode warlike humans and barbarous elves, while peaceful goblins, orcs, and ogres farm the land, always fearfulof another brutal attakc. Only the divine protection o fthe sacred undead keeps the bloodthirsty hordes at bay.
The PCs must find their way out of this strange world before it destroys them... but on the way,they have to deal with their suddenly new and unfamiliar abilities, and face their own altered personalities.
The Ebon Mirror is a d20 System adventure designed for characteres of 8th through 10th level. It includes:
* Information on the Crucible of Osai, an order dedicted to preserving the flow of magic by destorying "flawed" aftifacts - both dangerous cursed items and frivolous magical objects - that wsste magical energy and upset the balance between matter and magic.
* 18 magic items and minor artifacts, with alternative rules for use in the mirror world.
* Stats for the sacred undead - the remains of those humanoids with a glimmer of goodness in their souls, and so brought back by the gods to atone for their sins. They are charged with divine light and make true the phrase, "the only good human is a dead human."
* A new monster called the antisphinx, with the body of a woman and the head of a lion, whose riddles block escape from the mirror world.
* A complete rules appendix for conversion of spells and magic items into their mirror-world antitheses.
Requires the use of the dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Edition.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 35 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map