|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
Welcome to the world of Fantasy Earth, a world of gritty, low fantasy role-playing, where even mighty warriors fear a knife in the back and powerful wizards get nervous around loaded crossbows. While Fantasy Earth is filled with action, role-playing is emphasized. The success of an adventure often depends more on careful planning than heroic battle, and your list of allies may matter more than your list of spells.
Fantasy Earth breaks the traditional rule that realism requires complexity by replacing pages of tables and charts with a simple target number resolution system. Non-combat skills are resolved on a simple d10, and many combats can be run without even opening the book!
Fantasy Earth Includes:
* A random, but fair, character generation system
* A skill-based system in which any character can learn any skill, just as in real life
* Detailed and ready-to-use skill descripitions for over 100 skills
* A realistic yet playable combat system: skill counts heavily, but all characters are vulnerable
* An experience system designed to compliment role-playing rather than interfere with it
This book does not contain the rules for magic. You must also have the Fantasy Earth Book of Magic to use the magic system.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map