|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
A World In Peril
A savage army marches out of the west. Its soldiers - the monstrous and terrifying Taan - have never before been seen on this continent. Dark rumours whisper that the army is being led by the evil Dagnarus, Lord of the Void, dead for two hundred years. His captains are Vrykyl, fearsome undead who long ago traded life for horrible immortality. The nations of Loerem - realms of the Humans, the Elves, the Dwarves and the Orks - are too involved in warring with each other to pay much attention to this new threat. But are arming themselves with sorcery and with steel to meet the coming challenge.
Join them... if you dare.
The Game At A Glance
* Skill based system, each skill and attribute is listed as a die type, ie: d8 in strength
* Actions are rolled with an attribute die and a skill die. A character can exert for an extra die, but at the cost of stun points.
* Magic is rolled with an attribute die and a skill die, too. You need to achieve a number of points and the spell goes off. If you don't reach it in one turn, you add your next turn's roll.
* The world has Orks, Elves, Humans and Dwarves as player races, as well as a few new ones, and a really nasty set of villains
* The Orks are a sea-faring race, advantaged in water magic. The Elves are a medieval japanese-like race, advantaged in air magic. The Dwarves are a nomadic Mongol-like race, advantaged in fire magic. The Humans are mid-European medieval-like, advantaged in earth magic. The Taan, the void magic users, are just plain wicked
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map