|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
Throwing Stones is a complete roleplaying system. Each stone represents a character type and has six of the skills and effects associated with that character type. When you attempt an action, you throw your stones and count up the faces that are relevant (Dexterity to pick a lock, for expample). The stones are printed in one of three colours Ruby, gold or Silver corresponding to Sterength, Intelligence and Agility. The colour of the face modifies the skill throw total when it is relevant (agility - silver for lockpicking, for expample). When you attack or defend, you count swords and add silver-agility faces. Special attack effects (such as knockdown or poison) happen when you attack successfully.
This book includes:
* Detailed descriptions of all the Glyphs
* A comprehensive Index
* Complete rules for dueling with expanded dueling options
* Character sheets
* Sample characters and combats
* Unique skill and combat system
* Miscellaneous rules for disease, blinding, execution, insanity, exhaustion, hunger, falling and much more
* Equipment, Weapon and Armour lists
* Magic System rules with five classes of spells and unique fumbles for each spell
* Magic items and magical enchantment
* Detailed notes & map of the world of Chaotia
* Encounter charts
* The Encyclopedia Mutanica
* Complete RPG scenario "Reaper Keep"
* Solitaire Dueling and War rules
* Solitaire adventure "The Trojan Pig"
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 35 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map