|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
Two worlds of great natural beauty locked in a struggle that threatens to destroy them both. Thraxis and Arril: blue sisters sharing an orbit, with continents, seas, and life.
A world in the midst of an Age of Majesty many believe will never end: nine diverse Empires at the peak of magical and cultural achievement. A world that has never known an Age of Darkness, where men and women push themselves daily to greater heights. It is an age of innocnece and hope, when possibility knows no bounds.
Elder races untouched by the decay of time; great monuments to man's resourcefulness and his hubris. Mystic power waiting to be claimed, and a destiny still in the making. Dragons ruling an empire; a land that can forge gods.
The Canticle of the Morning Star: an inscrutable living Prophecy that is either a warning or a malevolent force leading mankind towards annihilation.
The world has become a beacon to those who wish to subvert, destroy or command, and they are flocking here, bringing their alien wars in a bid that will alter the course of history and the nature of reality. Celestials, demons, devils, gods, and a sophisticated race called The Strangers compete with men, elves, dwarves and halflings to recast this idyllic planet in their own images.
This book, which contains:
* Elder races of an ilk that have been banished from most other worlds: 3 supernatural subraces of dwarf, 5 types of fey elves.
* Two new core classes: the artificer, commander of elemental spirits called numina which animate devices of his own design, and the eidolon, champion of the people and a hero to defy legend.
* Rules for signature and countersignature magics that allow GMs and resourcefull players to forge their own places of power. Strengthen yourself while hindering your enemies.
* A study on the Canticle, its threats, its potential, and tips on how to keep players guessing.
* A world made for heroes of every description, where the greatest deeds are yet to be performed.
But everything comes at a price.
Requires the use of Dungeons & Dragons Players Handbook, Third Edition. This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 35 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map