Login or Join to create/use a wish list
The Earth Reveals All To The Sky...
...While The Sea Keeps Her Secrets
The land stretches above the shadowed veil of the sea, exposed to the air and sky. Though caves may reach far beneath the land's sun-flooded surface, none of these dry-earth depths can wrap around you, gripping so tight that your very chest cannot rise and fall to breathe.
Beneath the waves, creatures monstrous and unfamiliar swim all around you in primal hunger, and they're all looking straight at you. Everything that swims here is food for something, and while this may be as true on land as in the sea, the sea is much more obvious in her hunger. In the sea, your focus is reduced to two critical questions: Will you feed? Or will you feed something else?
The Deep is a 256 page aquatic campaign guide and sourcebook offering comprehensive rules for underwater adventuring. This resource provides you with all the material you need to start an aquatic adventure today.
The Deep offers new underworld locales, places of interest, NPCs and adventure hooks designed to let your characters jump right in and start playing, including:
* Syrenae Reef: A vast tropical city shaped from an extensive magical coral reef
* The Soul-Tempering Baths of Nethelat: Hydrothermal vents where living items of surpassing power are created
* Krakensgaard: A sea elven city built in the side of a seamount, guarding a terrible secret
* Udral'Nak: A deepwater brine lake thousands of feet below the surface that spawns fearsome intelligent undead
* The Floating Forest: A vast stretch of kelp forest where otterkin build temporary platform villages amongst the giant holdfasts
* The Sunken Ruins of Sem La Vah: The remains of an ancient city, with artifacts of ancient magic buried deep amongst the ruins.
Is Your Character Ready To Take The Plunge?
* Dozens of new feats, items, prestige classes and spells
* New magic systems based on coral and currents
* Detailed underwater alchemy rules, including the new item creation method of vent-tempering
* Underwater combat and spellcasting rules and tactics
* New creatures both fearsome and benign, including the majestic and powerful ceti
* New aquatic races-including non-humanoids such as delphines and sharken, and rules for playing these types of characters
* An introductory adventure, The Depths of Reason, to get you started
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons, Third Edition Core Books
There is no review for this game at the moment why not be the first to review
it (you never know you might win a prize)?
Geek Link for more Reviews