|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
Topple Governments! Ransom the Moon!
This essential Spycraft player and GC aid presents hundreds of new campaign options, from ways to expand your basic criminal organizations to devious plots they can unleash upon the Agency and its operatives. Beyond merely fleshing out "the enemy," this book offers a wealth of information about taking charge of your very own threats and running devious missions against the forces of salvation.
Become the Mastermind. Conquer the World...
* Agent options for masterminds, henchmen, foils, and minions - new backgrounds, departments, prestige classes, and feats. Rules provided any style of flipside Spycraft campaign.
* Training programs. Constantly finding yourself without the one skill or feat you need to beat the heroes? Spend some time with the villains' tutors and gain temporary agent options for the serial.
* Animal options. Requisition animals as gear or include them as minions. Dozens of options included in these expanded rules.
* Mastermind options. New threat agendas, threat resources, and more, bring your dastardly vision to life. Terrorize the enemy. Bring the world to its knees.
* Mastermind Randomizer. Stuck for ideas? Need a new criminal organization for this week's game? Want an easier way to produce a balanced threat? Look no further. With only a handful of rolls and a few minutes, you can have an origianl threat at your fingertips - complete with mechanics.
* NPC classes. Brand new options for designing characters of any rank within a criminal organization, or in a setting of your own design.
* NPC backgrounds. For the first time, assign backgrounds to any NPC.
* Snitches. Learn about the villains from any captured character. Random results are provided for on-the-fly interrogations.
Requires the use of the Spycraft Espionage Handbook, and the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Edition.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 35 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map