|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
Dark Legacies is set on Earth, thousands of years after an apocalypse sent the world spiraling into the eternal night of the Abyss. The intervening millennia have seen that world scoured by demons, populated by mysterious races of unknown origin, and eventually reclaimed by humanity as the Reversion pulled it out from its dark prison. The sun rises once again on an Earth that now lingers halfway between the mortal and demonic planes.
On this reborn Earth, unnatural creatures terrorize the wild lands, practitioners of demonic magic threaten the foundations of society, humans and nonhumans alike pile upon another in polluted and overpopulated megacities, and adventurers explore ancient and afflicted territories, where they battle for coin, for knowledge, and for glory. And always, the people of the new Earth are wary of the demon threat lying beyond the horizon, where a perpetual storm front marks the entrance to the ever-waiting Abyss.
The Dark Legacies Player's Guide is a dark fantasy d20 System sourcebook that provides all the rules necessary for gritty low-magic gaming, as well as enough setting material to get started on a Dark Legacies campaign, including:
* New and variant races, from humans to half-demon hybrids
* Unique classes tailored to low-magic gaming, including the arcanist, lurker, and priest
* New skills, feats and adventuring guidelines detailing alternatives to combat
* A complete arms and equipment section, including mechanical weaponry, piecemeal armour, and expanded weapon and armour upgrades
* A dark new spellcasting system that adds casting difficulty and moral ramifications to magic use
* 60 new demonic spells
* Grit & Consequences: supplemental rules covering lethal combat and the consequences of using magic, including a complete spell failure system, corrupting taint, and demonic possession
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Edition. This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map