|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
You know the ocean. You've been pulling people from it for years. This is different. A Russian submarine is beneath the Arctic, in the remotest water on the planet. For its crew - you are the only hope.
Davey Jones' Locker
There are unanswered questions here. Why did the sub go down? Is there a hidden agenda? And the crew: Where are they?
Fright Night: What Went Down introduces:
* 6 new character classes including Marine Biologist, Rescue Driver, and Salvage Operator
* Character backgrounds such as Oilrig and Navy
* 16 new skills including Scuba, and Underwater Hazard
* Over 25 new feats such as Bright Idea, Swim like a Fish, and Tech Specialist
* 2 fully detailed new submersibles: the Erebus rescue sub, and the Russian nuclear attack sub Koloss
* Ideas for expanding the horror of What Went Down into a full underwater salvage campaign
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Edition.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map