|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
The greatest challenge awaits you...
Do you dare to take up the reins of power? Do you dare to challenge the forces of the universe and take your place amongst the stars?
Through The Book of Mortals, characters will face tests and trials deemed impossible by mortals as they work their way towards ultimate power. They begin to deal with the gods as equals, interacting with good and evil, law and chaos, in their primal forms. They make bargains with celestial beings, play devils off against one another and may even develop a cult dedicated to their deification.
The Book of Mortals contains:
* Wellsprings, which details the effects of tapping into the universe's hidden power sources
* Covenants addresses those Immortals who derive their powers through agreements with other creatures
* Gifts allow the Immortal to use the might derived from powerful artefacts for his own ends
* Challenges outlines the various tests and trials Players face along their path toward transcendence
* The Immortal World provides details about the complex world of Immortal politics
* Aspiration to Transcendence presents six estabished paths of immortality
* Immortal Characters gives complete statistics for three Immortals at varying stages of immortality
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook. This product utilises updated material from the v.3.5 revision.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map