Login or Join to create/use a wish list
Take your Mutants & Masterminds campaign from the gleaming skyscrapers to the mean streets! Noir describes the film noir genre for your superhero adventures. Inside, you will find:
* A comprehensive guide to the film noir genre and how to capture its black & white feel in your game.
* Rules for creating Noir characters, including skills, new feats, and adjustments to powers, as well as new systems for wealth and reputation.
* A guide to Noir technology, gadgetry, and guns.
* The Asphalt Jungle, a complete Noir setting, suitable for use with any campaigning, including notes on how to add film noir elements to Freedom city.
* They Live by Night, a collection of the most dangerous dames, criminals, and would-be heroes in the shadowy world of Noir, all usable in any Mutants and Masterminds game.
* A filmography and guide to film noir to inspire your own adventures.
* Plus a special bonus: a feature on the Scorpio circle of 1930s Arcadia, featuring META-4 characters like the Pugilist and the mysterious Mr. Mystery!
Written by Christopher McGlothlin, award-winning author of Time of Crisis, Noir has everything you need to take your Mutants & Masterminds game for a walk in the shadows on the wrong side of the tracks. So grab your trenchcoat and your gat, and step into the dark and dangerous world of Noir.
There is no review for this game at the moment why not be the first to review
it (you never know you might win a prize)?
Geek Link for more Reviews