|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
You can't tell them where you're going.
You can't tell them when you're getting back.
But you can tell them what to do if you don't come home.
Every airdrop against a moonless night promises intrigue and another chance to own the field - or die trying. You're a veteran of the global espionage scene, but how are you when the bullets start flying so fast you can't count them anymore? Where do you hide when even the scenery turns against you? This isn't your home turf - and those aren't your garden-variety henchmen...
This indispensable Spycraft play-aid introduces the realms of squad combat and battlefield subterfuge. Enter one of five furious was zones tailored for rapid-fire game play. Leap into the fray against impossible odds or drop the latest episode of your classic superspy epic into the perilous trenches of modern confict. One evening, one battle, but victory can live forever!
* slick single-night Spycraft sessions for small military and espionage squads!
* A brand new setting - after the bombs drop! Visit Spycraft's view of the end of the world, complete with rules for radiation and chemical poisoning, weapons of mass destruction, and more!
* Information for using several major military backdrops in your games, including Afghanistan, the Balkans, Central and South America, and Vietnam! The ultimate companion for every midnight warrior!
* Rules for long-term gearing up, gear abuse and maintenance, scavenging, and foraging! Everything you need to add that extra dose of realism to your game.
* Alternative rules for realistic, sometimes critically severe injuries, and how to recover from them.
* New vehicles for use in any setting, military or espionage!
Requires the use of the Spycraft Espionage Handbook, and the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Editon.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 35 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map