|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
Villainy Most Foul!
Among the thousands of adventures Champions GMs run, a few favourite types - classics from the world of comic books and the movies - stand out. They get run in nearly every campaign, and sometimes multiple times within a single campaign. But if you don't watch out, these beloved classics can become stale and routine. Enter Villainy Amok! This book looks at several of the most exciting "classic" types of scenarios and provides suggestions, options, and resources for using them in your campaign. That way you can keep them fresh and exciting even after repeated use. Your heroes won't know what hit them when they encounter these fiendish schemes:
* the bank robbery, everyone's favourite beginner and fill-in adventure
* the "prelude to alien invasion" attack
* the wonder drug that gives ordinary people superhuman powers... but with horrific side effects
* the burning building, filled with threats and opportunities for heroic action
* the scientific experiment gone awry or perverted for evil ends
* "My Big Fat Caped Wedding," in which two superheroes try to get married and many problems (ranging from the humorous to the deadly) ensue
Last but not least, Villainy Amok has The Plot Gallery, an enormous collection of plot seeds and adventure suggestions organized by theme. So let the adventures begin! Let the villains run amok and test the powers, skill, and bravery of the heroes at every turn!
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 35 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map