|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
With a roar, the Oblurott cavalry charged. Huge spawn with plates of bone bolted to their hides lumbered down the slope. Oblurott demons with lances and bile rifles clung to their flanks, their eyes grimly fixed on the Sturrach lines. The ranks of the Sturrach lowered their guns; five hundred hellcannons, bile rifles and shatterguns were levelled at the rushing cavalry. Crowded into the narrow valley, there was no chance of missing.
Infernum: Book of the Tormentor is the setting and Games Master's guide to the Infernum Roleplaying Game. It includes:
* History, giving the publicly known history of the Infernum - if not the publicly accepted history - as well as details on timekeeping, festivals and day-to-day life in the Pit.
* Infernography is a Circle-by-Circle overview of the whole Pit and the regions beyond.
* Factions & Powers gives a write-up of all the major factions in the Pit, such as the Nine Houses, the mortal tribes and many others.
* Adversaries has monsters and Non-Player Characters to challenge the Players with.
* Campaigning provides campaign ideas and Games Mastering advice tailored to the Infernum setting.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map