|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
The Beginnings line of books is written to help GMs start fantasy d20 campaigns quickly and easily with a minimum of preparation. Each includes enough adventure and information to keep your group busy for several sessions while you prepare for the rest of the campaign.
When the adventures inside are done, hang on to this book! You'll want to use the new material inside in your other adventures, and the town of Westbrook is presented in enough detail to serve as a long-term base for your campaign. Inside, you'll find:
* Campaign hooks to give your player characters a good reason to start adventuring!
* Four adventures for beginning characters to kick start your campaign!
* Scores of named NPCs - over thirty of whom come with complete statistics and full descriptions - to fill out the town!
* Name generation tables that allow you to produce over 1,000 additional, culturally correct names!
* Lots of sidebars containing useful tips to help you run your game smoothly, easily, and without flipping through page after page of rulebooks!
* New religions, NPC classes, diseases, and more!
Requires the use of the Dungeon & Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Edition. This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map