|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
The Arcane Power Eats Your Soul
This collection of arcane secrets, written by Michael Hammes (contributor to Alderac Entertainment Group's World's Largest Dungeon and author of Ronin Arts' An Evening's Entertainment) and Philip Reed (contributor to Privateer Press' Iron Kingdoms Character Guide and co-designer of the Dork Tower Board Game), includes:
* Kelust's Tower, a complete wizard's tower detailed and ready for use in your campaign.
* Rules for burning spellbooks to generate special effects.
* Rules for magical pipes and tobaccos.
* Special arcane locations.
* Rules for magical diseases and mixing potions.
* Rules for magical foods.
* Several spellbooks ready to be used as treasure of tools of NPC spellcasters.
* 40 spells.
* Over 60 feats.
Requires the use of the Dungeons and Dragons Player's Handbook. This product utilizes updated material from the v3.5 revision.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map