|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
The Need For Speed
Every character has to walk, run, swim, or fly at some point. But some characters specialize in movement - they're incredibly fast, able to run at hypervelocity and do things in the blink of an eye that take other characters hours, or they can move in ways other characters in the campaign can't. The Ultimate Speedster is your guide to creating and playing movement-based characters and powers in the Hero System. It includes:
* a discussion of the various types of speedsters and how to create them using the Hero System rules
* a review of Movement Powers such as Running, Teleportation, Flight, and Swimming, with advanced and expanded rules for each
* a Speedster Powers chapter with over 300 pre-built speedster abilities, most with options so you can easily customize them to suit the character you have in mind
* a genre-by-genre review of speedster with sample characters for each type of campaign
* the Hero System Movement Companion, a detailed look at how movement works in the Hero System and how you can alter those rules to change and improve your game (including rules for Segmented Movement and Uncontrolled Movement)
* Adventures At Top Speed, a section on campaigning with and GMing for speedsters, including detailed rules for the Speed Zone - the "world" speedsters enter when they're moving so quickly other characters seem to be standing still.
Shift your game into high gear with The Ultimate Speedster!
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map