|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
Behold the Power of True Sorcery!
Introducing a flexible and innovative magic system, True Sorcery puts eldritch mastery into your hands. Forget slots and spells per day; True Sorcery gives you the power to build spells of your own design, letting your decide how fast, how far, and how potent your spells will be. Inside this book, you'll find:
* The Spellcaster class that serves as the foundation for this magic system
* Rules for using the spellcaster with the d20 Modern Roleplaying Game
* Several new skills including Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, and Resistance
* Over a dozen new feats such as Aligned Infusion and Reckless Caster
* A complete system of magic that can be used alongside or in place of another d20 magic system
* Over 50 spells, from which you can build and blend new unlimited spell effects, including Create Matter, Flight, and Teleport
* Example spell effect builds for each spell
* A new system for creating magic items, offering a simple method for creating single-use items or mighty artifacts of incredible power
* Variant rules for incorporating taint and true names
* Extensive appendices for adapting this book for use with Green Ronin's Thieves' World line and True20 Adventure Roleplaying game. In addition, True Sorcery presents an alternative Arcanis class and conversion notes for Malhavoc Press's Iron Heroes.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map