|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? NO||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
Welcome to the Claremont Academy, hero... here's hoping you survive the experience!
Freedom City's prestigious Claremont Academy is a training ground for a new generation of superheroes. Now You have the opportunity to follow along and take part as Claremont's newest student arrives at its hallowed halls.
The Mutants and Masterminds Beginner's Guide walks newcomers to the game through all the steps of creating and playing their own heroes with the Worlds Greatest Superhero RPG. It includes basic, stripped-down game systems to get a feel for the game along with a narrative adventure to experience game-play all on your own. Then you can try playing with friends as you all get into the game. Just like graduating from Claremont Academy, the Beginner's Guide will ensure you're ready to become a full-fledged hero! In this Guide, you will find:
* A quick introduction to roleplaying games in general and Mutants and Masterminds in particular.
* Basic rules for playing the game, explained step-by-step.
* The solo adventure Into the Doom Room, where you play Firepower, the newest student at Claremont Academy, as he test his newfound powers.
* Complete character sheets for Firepower and five of his Academy classmates, with detailed explanations of their capabilities in game terms.
* The short group adventure Super-School Slugfest! Play one of the superhero students in a training session in the Doom Room: play against other players and against the systems of the Doom Room itself.
If you've ever thought about trying a roleplaying game, now's your chance! The Mutants and Masterminds Beginner's Guide opens up whole new worlds of adventure.
Are You Ready to Be a Hero?
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Mutants and Masterminds
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 34 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map