|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? NO||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
Welcome to the world of Duck!
For too long this misunderstood species has been waterlogged in their ponds and marshes; for too long has this loyal, honourable yet touchy race been left unstudied. It may be that scientists are too afraid of raising an insult from them; it may be that this secretive race 'persuaded' the philosophers to stop their studies. Whatever the reason for the reticence, the Quester's researchers have finally put together a definitive guide - well, almost - to Duck. And have strangely disappeared.
In this packed sourcebook is everything Questers could find, including:
* Duck gods and cults, including Qa'dar, the First Duck
* Duck life, birth and living, relationships with other races, tactics...
* A guide to playing Duck and integrating them into a campaign
* New Rune Spells and Divine Magic
* Qadar's Cantrips - a new form of low-powered magic
* Duck Traits and Legendary Abilities
* New Duck breeds
* Duck Cultural Backgrounds & Professions
* Monsters encountered by Duck
* An introductory scenario to Duck complete with pre-generated characters
* Complete rules for playing Duckbob, the water-borne game unique to Duck!
Develop the potential of Duck to the full - let Duck paddle freely in your campaigns!
Requires the use of the RuneQuest Main Rulebook.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 35 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map