|BEER & PRETZELS||JOIN OUR SITE|
|EVENTS/CLASSIFIED||VIEW A WISH LIST|
|HISTORY/SPIRIT RACING||CART EMPTY|
| System | Manufacturer | Roleplaying Accessories |
|InStock? Yes||Login or Join to create/use a wish list|
At Your Doorstep
The Aeon War rages outside. The Migou encroach on the heart of civilization from Alaska. The Rapine Storm throws itself against failing lines in China. Dark things awaken in the forgotten corners of the world. All the while, sinister cults erode the New Earth Government from within.
Fight fanatical suicide bombers dedicated to the fall of civilization - and the destruction of our "alien" brethren. Face your own inner fortitude in the face of overwhelming temptations of forbidden physical pleasure. Sleep fitfully in the fear that something out there is intent to ravage your dreams.
All in your neighbourhood. Down the street. Even next door.
Nowhere else will you find a setting like CthulhuTech.
Inside this book you will find:
* a detailed discussion of cults within society, their influence, and how they are dealt with by the New Earth Government.
* four pieces of unusual fiction to help portray the ugliness of cult influence.
* eight unique and insidious minor cults, including the Congregation of the Earth Mother, a nearly destroyed fertility cult with much darker origins, the Empty, a lost "group" of the homeless and hopelessly deranged, and the mysterious Scions of Forever, who seem to know the streams of time and just how to manipulate it.
* guidelines and ideas for creating cult games or for integrating them in to your already existing CthulhuTech game.
* story starters and hooks, to bring minor cults into your game now.
* a game reference, to help you find Framework rules you need when you need them and give you sheets to easily copy for your own use.
This book is meant to be used with the CthulhuTech storytelling game and requires the Core Book.
For Mature Audience Only. This book is intended for mature readers. It contains dark and disturbing content and images. Reader Discretion is advised.
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Catalyst Game Labs
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures and scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 35 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies | Site Map