List RPG by
The Day After Ragnarok
Login or Join to create/use a wish list
Submachine Guns and Sorcery!
Mighty-thewed barbarians and grim mercenaries roam the desolate plains of Ohio. Giant snakes, and those who worship them, prowl the ruins of St. Louis. Pirates battle the Japanese invaders in the South China Sea. Bold British agents, equipped with experimental bio-technology, thwart the insidious infiltration of Stalin's humanzees. Sky-raiders strike from hidden bases in the Sahara, deros skulk in South American caverns, and the Texas Rangers fight electrical death worms to save Los Alamos.
Kenneth Hite (Adventures into Darkness, Trail of Cthulhu)
presents a world of savage swords and rocket men, of were-serpents and war-apes, from Australia's battered Empire to the proud city-state of Chicago. The Day After Ragnarok
- Complete rules and guidelines for creating a hero suited for these dark times, including new Hindrances and Edges.
- Dangerous ophi-tech devices built with knowledge torn from the Thing that nearly killed the world: fiber bombs, Marconi pistols, jet-packs, and more!
- A grand tour through the post-apocalyptic world of 1948, from the drowned East Coast to the Soviet empire behind the Serpent Curtain - including the Top Five Places to Be Attacked by Pirates, the Top Five Places to Find A Remote Castle Ruled by a Madman, and much more!
- Stats for more than thirty foes to shoot, stab, or sneak past: Serpent cultists, Spetsnaz troopers, swamp devils, and... snakes! Giant, 80-foot long snakes, that is!
- Over 20 pages of pure adventures: Four campaign types, each with a sample campaign laid out in nine scenario seeds. A massive Adventure Generator, helping you build every tale from the Hook to the Henchmen to the Twist ending! Four worked examples, taking the Adventure Generator's raw numbers and running with them.
- Plus old-school random encounters for the devastated wastelands of America - will you face slave-raiding Klansmen, the terrifying fly-by-night, or a desperate band of escaped Wehrmacht P.O.W.s?
And across it all lies the trillion-ton corpse of the Midgard Serpent, killed by Truman's atomic fire but still poisoning the Earth with every night that passes. Welcome to the world at the end off the world. Welcome to...
The Day After Ragnarok
There is no review for this game at the moment why not be the first to review
it (you never know you might win a prize)?
Geek Link for more Reviews
5% over £50
10% over £100
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG),
wargames rules, miniatures
scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 35 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage
and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies |