List RPG by
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Inner Sea World Guide
Login or Join to create/use a wish list
The Best of All Possible Worlds
Discover the world of Golarion, the official campaign setting for the smash-hit Pathfinder Rolplaying Game! A time of lost prophecies grips the world, bringing with it an unending maelstrom, a tear in the fabric of reality, a surge of diabolism, and the endless threat of war. Yet all is not lost, for these dark times provide ample opportunity for adventure and heroism. Inside this exciting and informative tome you will find:
There is no review for this game at the moment why not be the first to review
it (you never know you might win a prize)?
- Detailed summaries of the player character races native to Golarion, including more than a dozen distinct human ethnicities.
- Elaborate gazetteers of more than 40 crumbling empires, expansionist kingdoms,independent city-states, and monster-haunted wildlands of Golarion's adventure-filled Inner Sea region, with locations perfect for nearly any type of fantasy campaign.
- Cultural information and Pathfinder RPG rules covering the 20 core deities of the Inner Sea, plus entries on other gods, demigods, forgotten deities, weird cults, strange philosophies, and more.
- An overview of the Inner Sea's history, a look at time and space, a discussion of magical artifacts and technological wonders, discussions of important factions and organizations, and hundreds of locations ripe for adventure!
- Tons of new options for player characters, including Inner Sea-themed prestige classes, feats, spells, adventuring gear, and magic items!
- Nine new monsters, including exotic humanoids of the skies and seas, undead and dragons, and an angry demon lord in exile!
- A giant poster map that reveals the sweeping landscape of the Inner Sea in all its treacherous glory!
Geek Link for more Reviews
5% over £50
10% over £100
These volume discounts are in addition to sale and special offer prices.
Spirit Games (Est. 1984, Lefglow Ltd) - Supplying role playing games (RPG),
wargames rules, miniatures
scenery, new and traditional board and card games for the last 35 years
Contact Us | Policies | Postage
and Package | Privacy | Links | Cookies |