Login or Join to create/use a wish list
Out of Space contains five adventures that will take Investigators from the mountains for northern Mexico to the skies above Germany, to the smog and disease of gaslight London and the raging tides of the Atlantic Ocean. It will even take you to a world that could only exist in your worst nightmares.
Created GUMSHOE designer and gaming luminary, Robin D Laws, Trail of Cthulhu
veteran Adam Gauntlett, and Jason Morningstar, award-winning creator of Fiasco
and the Shab-al-Hiri Roach Out of Space
Out of Space
- The Repairer of Reputations: A seemingly utopian future takes on a distinctly nightmarish quality. The scenario plays with this by suggesting that the publication of The King in Yellow has warped history. The alien beings described in the play are as real as the antagonists believe them to be.
- Flying Coffins: Enemy planes are not the only things hunting in the sky. Winter, 1918. You are members of the Royal Flying Corps stationed near the Front and rumour has it, the next big push is about to begin. Meanwhile the new Hun Circus is racking up kill after kill - but is it the enemy or something else that's to blame?
- Many Fires: In the mountains of northern Mexico, something ancient and obscene lies smouldering among ruins older than the Aztecs. But here the problems are more modern - and they wear gun-belts. Do an unlikely band of Investigators have the courage to tackle Pancho Villa's bandit army? And what will they do when the trail of clues takes them into dangerous territory they cannot even imagine?
- Hell Fire: In the smog and grime of 18th century London, a great evil stirs. In the seedy underclass of the city a plague is taking hold. Its victims are under the sway of something far worse than they can imagine, an entity of disgusting power bent on engulfing the world in disease and death.
- The Millionaire's Special: First class on the Titanic is exciting in itself but when you're invited to a private viewing of one of the world's great curiosities, a cursed Egyptian mummy, things take a turn for the worse. Strange rituals, a device to contact spirits and the awakening of something ancient and evil means that icebergs are not the only danger for RMS Titanic.
also features extensive handouts, pre-generated characters and exclusive new essays from the authors.
There is no review for this game at the moment why not be the first to review
it (you never know you might win a prize)?
Geek Link for more Reviews